Friday, October 19, 2012

The bitch I was and how I don't give a shit...

Hi everybody

There are two things I would like to talk about today. Number one - the bitch I was:
 
Looking back at my very first post, I realize that I might have come off as little irritable and hard to deal with. You might have even chosen my husband's side and wonder why did he marry me in the first place."BECAUSE I'm freaking AWESOME!" Are you happy now, you judgmental bitch person?? Don't act like you've never flipped out on your husband, boyfriend, employee.....or a stranger (for that matter) for no reason before. Shit happens, and then you move on. But you have to give me this: men can aggrevate the fuck out of women...and that is putting it mildly. I even know a girl who threw a knife at her man who challenged her to it when she out of despair threatened to do so. She could have ended up in jail for this moron. She commented the situation:"the thought that they would have charged me with murder as if I had killed a sane person worries me..."Anyway...enough about murdering husbands. There will be enough time for that during the PMS week, or as I call it "I hate my husband Extravaganza". I happen to love my husband right now. I can't promise tomorrow, but I promise tonight:) This is the time when all his crazyness and weirndness is kind of cute, and funny. All I can say is: "Let's enjoy this moment, for it will not last forever".

Thing number two I wanted to discuss is how I don't give a shit:
 
Why is it that everybody around me seems to have their shit together but me. I thought that by the time I'm 28, I'd know what to do. And then I see all the happy faces on facebook, pregnant classmates, teethless mouths of their children...FUCK! Did I miss something??? Or is it just a face they put out there to make people like me start assessing my achievements and revalue my priorities? It's so freaking weird, because I still feel like - shit, my classmate is pregnant, what a freaking whore. Who has a kid at 16? Wait, fuck...we're not 16 anymore. We are 28. And it is perfectly ok to have children now. In fact, my mother had an 8-year old at my age...ME!!!What a strong incentive this peer pressure is, ha?? But don't stress. I have it all figured out. People with kids want what you have: NO KIDS!!! And they can't have that, because they already have them...they can't NOT have them now. It's too late. Honestly, being able to experience couple of hours with some of the kids of my family and friends, I understand the strong desire to choke and brutally massacre.....I mean punish them non-violently.  So all of you, who feel judged and pressured, listen!! This is the only advice that can save you the little self-respect and confidence in your judgment you still have! I figured out that once you start comparing yourself to the rest of the world, you are screwed. Be whoever the hell you want to be. Freeze your eggs if you have to. Get a sperm donor...whatever. Who cares...do what you want. I know this sounds super "American way", but hey, isn't that the only way?? Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment