Friday, October 12, 2012

Anybody else married to a moron???

Seriously....

I think men (or at least mine is) are a unique self-centered creatures that only register events happening directly to them and are completely oblivious to everything else. My husband believes that when he does something stupid (which is about 2-3 times a week) and I get mad, he should wait until the next day assuming that I will get over it and everything will be OK the next day. I know!!! What an idiot!!!
After we had a talk about the fact that time does not heal his stupidity and I won't miraculously  get over things he did  that hurt me, I assumed it would stick for longer than the length of the conversation. Or at least he would pay attention to the contents of the conversation:- I explained that when I don't talk to him, I need him to come to me and apologize, because it obviously hurt me. And trust me I don't get upset about the small stuff, but when it happens repeatedly, it kind of becomes a hot button.  So naturally he gets me crazy upset, and then he comes to me asking me if I was still upset. And when I think to myself: "Yes you stupid ignorant moron", and actually say to him: " YES!", he goes into explaining why he did that and why it was the right thing to do or say.....like, are you fucking kidding me right now????? Which part of "Now apologize" did you not understand? Why do you assume that I am interested in your fucking reasoning??? I don't give a shit about what you thought and why....This is time for you to apologize and more importantly - make a mental note to yourself- DO NOT DO IT AGAIN! In any other form. If you broke my dishes, the same gentle handling I recommended applies to everything else that is fragile, such as glasses, mirrors, etc... That would be of course if any of you, men, recognized anybody else's perspective and/or respected anybody else's wishes. Not my husband!!!! You know how self-centered two-year-old children  are? When they think :"What do you mean you won't give it to me when I want it??? You don't feel the strong desire to give me things when I want them???" That is my husband...completely clueless about how fucking self-centered he is.
I blame his parents for most of his psychological disorders they significantly contributed to and that I - as a psychologist-amateur - diagnosed him with. The sad part - It's irreversible. "What about a nice cup of medicated tea?"  you probably think to yourself. I know I know, I've thought of it...and it was recommended to me by some....OK, OK - by most of the people. But, at the end of the day, it is probably easier to medicate myself with a glass of wine, or Real Housewives of freaking anything. The end. Except I am still angry, and my husband has moved on to another issue with whatever the fuck he's doing, so if I did not get over what bothered me by now, I guess the time limit is over.

2 comments:

  1. I think alkohol helps. At least you dont wanna kill him right at that moment

    ReplyDelete