Monday, November 19, 2012

Goodbye and fuck you...

Two things today: Last days in hell & the hell to come:

If it was not for the fact that I quit my job two weeks ago, I'd have been fired today. Or arrested...or both. I am just honestly tired of my current work place. The shit I get for everything is just driving me crazy. I am not going into details of my coexistance with my boss , but let me tell you, the nerve this woman has...she manages to look surprised over my lack of interest in paying the office bills, after she fucked me over with my so called "promotion". And let me tell you - I tried. But you know what, fuck it. I have 2.5 days left and there is no reason to stress about it  now. I need to get through this without assaulting anyone physically or verbally, regardless of how tempting that may be. I am working really hard on not burning all the bridges...but can't wait for this to be over. I am eager to start fresh...wish me luck.

Now, on a completely unrelated subject...It's coming. The crazyness, the spending, the aggrevation...Christmas!!! Am I the only one who sees how messed up the holidays became. It's not about peace and harmony anymore. WTF??? Thanksgiving is around the corner and it's the trigger of the shopping mania.But lucky for me, I have just what it takes to survive it AND enjoy it at the same time. I decided to take it easy this year. Just be freaking happy...with my new job, new perspective - just enjoy what it really is about. I'll shop online to avoid getting stumbled by all the poor welfare people trying to get the last iphone that not every working man can afford. I will bake my own cookies to control just the right amount of sugar to put me in sugar coma, cook my own SLOVAK traditional food to make sure I don't eat any light or fucking diet food, put up the tree, burn some pine tree candles and listen to the wonderful christmas music. That's it...that's my plan for Christmas. I suggest you do the same. You'll be more likely to be liked in your house, work and community. It's been proven that people tend to like you more when you don't have a foam around your mouth and don't bark at your neighbors - that's what I did last few winters, and I am not willing to do that shit again. I am going to be fucking happy. Will let you know how that went...







No comments:

Post a Comment